- Assist with grocery shopping, community outings, bathing and dressing, planning the day, organizing boxes and work areas, talking with service providers e.g. repair and social workers, and learning new tasks.
- Work with children who have executive function problems, learning difficulties, mobility issues, behavioral issues (temper tantrums, aggression), and diagnosis of add, adhd, and on the spectrum.
- Work with teens and adults dealing with depression and anxiety.
- Other personal / companion care services include teaching, guiding, and assisting with Daily Living Activities (DLAs), Social Service Benefit Applications and Appointments, making and scheduling medical and social appointments, and housing applications (private, HOC, HUI).
- K12* Math, English, History, Science, Composition, Homework Help
- Computer Instruction*: Practical use of email, Windows, Wordprocessing, Spreadsheets, Internet Browsers
- Building Business/Personal websites
- Cooking Instruction: Baking, Roasting, Pressure/slow Cooking, Frying
- Executive Function Improvement*: Scheduling and Organizing
- * Remote instruction is available
Personal Care Services
- Process Improvement: Small Business / MicroBusiness Operations
- Presentations, Proposals, Web Design
- Software Application Development
- Agile Project Management
- Personal website development
- WordPress and assorted themes and plug-ins.
- Payment Gateways
- Provide a break for your current direct service provider or fill-in between “shifts”.
- Provide additional respite services not offered by current direct service providers for children on the spectrum and seniors that do not require any technical interaction.
- Welfare checks
- Meal Prep
- Child pickup-dropoff-care
- Grocery pickup & delivery
- General home repair
- General cleaning, errands
- Foodbank pickups
- Garbage management