- Assist with grocery shopping, community outings, bathing and dressing, planning the day, organizing boxes and work areas, talking with service providers e.g. repair and social workers, and learning new tasks.
- Work with children who have executive function problems, learning difficulties, mobility issues, behavioral issues (temper tantrums, aggression), and diagnosis of add, adhd, and on the spectrum.
- Work with teens and adults dealing with depression and anxiety.
- Other personal / companion care services include teaching, guiding, and assisting with Daily Living Activities (DLAs), Social Service Benefit Applications and Appointments, making and scheduling medical and social appointments, and housing applications (private, HOC, HUI).
Personal Care Services
- K12* Math, English, History, Science, Composition, Homework Help
- Computer Instruction*:
- – Practical use of email
– Internet Browsers
– Building Business/Personal websites
- Cooking Instruction: Choosing and measuring, Baking, Roasting, Pressure/slow Cooking, Frying
- Executive Function Improvement*: Scheduling and Organizing
* Remote instruction is available